In Episode 001 of Real Life Radio, I was interviewed by my friend Jamal Jivanjee. The conversation evolved into a discussion about some wonderful topics, such as Fellowship in the Divine, and inclusion in the Love of God. Jamal and I both received some terrific dialogue from those who listened to the conversation.
“I just listened to half of the conversation and had to stop. Something deep inside of me felt like it was going to explode! I have to marinate on what I’ve heard and celebrate, before I can attempt to finish.”
“I’ve listened to this conversation 3 times. I am literally breathing easier!”
“I’m re-listening: ‘When Jesus ascended He didn’t cease to be incarnate in the Earth, His incarnation was multiplied in everyone of us.’ – Brandon Chase”
“Great show. Enjoyed it tremendously! Organic / simple church, inclusion, the heart of God, all great topics. It was nice to hear others talk about what I know to be true. Thank you.”
“I was really blessed by this. It was drunken bliss.”
“Oh my heart just exploded! This is GREAT!”
“Divinely timed Word for me! So rich and beautiful and exactly where I’m at. I will be gleaning the Lord from that conversation for many days to come.”
“Straight Gospel. Sooo much wack on this! I could literly feel the freedom and peace while listening. Half way through I was on the floor in a complete state of rest enJOYing both your hearts and feasting on the Jesus you each bring to the table. Wow!”
“Incredible! It might take me a little while to recover. Truly wonderful. Thank you both for leading the way into deeper identity and reality.”
“Whoa! What else can I say? That was an EPIC podcast. I have a lot to wrestle with the Lord over. This opened a huge can of worms for me.”
On Jamal’s blog, in the comments after where he posted the conversation, a beautiful exchange is taking place, right up to this time. I encourage you to go read that there.
Needless to say, if you haven’t heard Episode 001, please go listen to that first, as this Episode 002 is a bit of a “follow up” to Episode 001. In light of some of the additional questions (pushback) that Episode 001 raised, we thought it was wise to continue the dialogue and address some of these topics. Episode 002 is just that.
What you will hear:
- How should we read, approach and understand Scripture and the Bible?
- Jesus is the “Canon,” the “measuring stick.” What does this mean?
- Who is God, and how can we know? What is He like, really?
- Mimetic Theory – huh? What is it, and how can it help us understand the human condition? How can it help us understand The Cross?
- What is The Cross? What really happened there? Did God kill His Son so that He wouldn’t have to kill us? Or, could it be that many have misunderstood this?
- What were we “saved” from on The Cross?
- What is “judgement,” “wrath,” “justice” from God’s perspective?
- Love: the most powerful Force in the Cosmos
After you listen:
- Subscribe to Real Life Radio
- Check out Jamal’s blog and engage in the comments
- Comment below, or on social media – we want to hear from you!